The minutes of the Committee Meeting held on 2nd March 2023 are now available in the members only library
Further changes to arrangements post-COVID
The following have changed:
- We no longer put hand gel out on each table; there is plenty available should anyone need it.
- Cards are now dealt before the evening’s play starts.
The following remain in place:
- The tea break has not been reinstated.
- Masks remain an individual choice.
- We are still not levying table money, but visitor fees (£2) are still required.
THE UNDERWOOD LIBRARY
We’ve created a small section of learning materials in the library – take a look. We’ve called it the Underwood library. It currently contains materials that belonged to our late friend Gillian that were donated by her husband Cliff.
If anyone has any bridge material they would like to add to the library, please contact any committee member.